Pages


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Makeup insipered by the color pink :o

                                                 






                                          Pink

                                        Click to enlarge








Here are the Steps :]

1. (Dot) I always start with black coal eyeliner.

2. (Dot) I used both the small and tall mascara ( the tall one is more volumizing )

3. (Luxe) First i used the Natural Brown Eye Dust on half of my eye

4.(Luxe) I used Hot Pink Eye Dust on top of the Brown Eye Dust (do it lightly)

5. (Luxe) On top of the Hot Pink Eye Dust use the Fushsia Purple Eye dust only on half of it (do it dark)

6. (Luxe) Then Purple Potion Eye Dust at the ends of the other eye dust.

7.  (Dot) Add any type of Blush :D I Used Apricot and Pink Legacy Blush :D

No comments:

Post a Comment